“We often view our fathers as heroes, believing they will protect and nurture us. However, this ideal isn’t a reality for everyone. There are those who grow up in confusion, enduring the presence of a toxic father who inflicts physical, mental, or emotional harm upon them.
We may not have control over someone’s actions, but we can endeavor to help them recognize the need to break free from the cycle of despair and toxicity.”
Bad Father Quotes From Daughter
Here are some of the bad father quotes from daughter:
A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.”
“A father is a banker provided by nature.”
“A greedy father has thieves for children.”
“A real man takes care of his kids no matter what the relationship is with the mother of his child.”
“As your kids grow up they may forget what you said, but they won’t forget how you made them feel.”
“Be more than a father, be a dad. Be more than a figure, be an example.”
“A toxic father will always degrade you, no matter whatever you do.” — Jawad Amir
“A bad father has never a good son.”- Latin Proverb
“You are too toxic dad but still I miss you” – Unknown
If you have been with a toxic father, you understand the pain of struggling to leave every day.
No child should ever have to bear the burden of parenting their own parents. To toxic parents, you existed to serve them all the time. Kim Saeed.
Narcissist parents don’t care about their children’s feelings at all. Only their feelings matter. Kim Saeed.
Controlling parents will always assume their children are their property they can possess. Trialsandtests.
Love and respect them but don’t get caught up in their drama. Trialsandtests.
Toxic parents are the root cause of all dysfunctional families because the fish rots first at its head. Trialsandtests.
Being a parent does not give you an excuse for bad manners. Rosalind Wiseman
Fear based parenting is the surest way to create intimidated children. Tim Kimmel
Good parenting give headaches but bad parenting gives heartaches. Shiv Khera
There are no illegitimate children – only illegitimate parents. Leon R. Yankwich
What’s so sad is when we’re younger, if you have a bad parent, that is normal to you and that’s what you think of as healthy. Jennifer Lawrence
If mental abuse was a punishable crime, a lot of parents would be in jail serving a long term. Maddy Malhotra
All of us develop our expectations about how people will treat us based on our relationships with our parents. Susan Forward.
In troubled families, abuse and neglect are permitted. It’s talking about them that is forbidden. Marcia Sirota.
- “A letter to the father who doesn’t know how awesome I am.”
- “Having kids doesn’t make you a father. Raising them does.”
- “Showing negative image to your son will never make you a hero” – Unknown
- “When your father is toxic, you have to believe in yourself.”
- “My dad broke my heart way before any boy had the chance to.”
- “Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.”
- “A bad father needs to realize his child’s needs before it is too late.”
- “It is a wise father that knows his own child.”- William Shakespeare
- “If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.”
- “If a guy has children and he has nothing to do with them, he is a douche.”
- “If a man cannot be a father to his own child, there is nothing worse than that.”
- “Real dads support their children without the law telling them they have to!”
- “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.”
- “Some kids are able to become independent without the presence of their father.”
- “Just remember when you are ignoring her, you are teaching her to live without you.”
- “Fathers have a unique and irreplaceable role in the lives of children.”- George W. Bush
- “There should be an anti father’s day. A bad dad’s day. That way I could truly say “you are the best.”
- “When dealing with toxic people always choose distance over disrespect.” – Germany Kent
- “Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Selfishness keeps man blind through life.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
- “There are no illegitimate children only illegitimate parents.”
- “There’s really no point in having children if you’re not going to be home enough to father them.”
Dont Forget To Read
If you’re seeking inspiration on building healthy relationships and nurturing love, look no further than “Quotes From The Mastery Of Love.” This profound book offers valuable insights and wisdom that can truly transform your approach to love and life. Whether you’re struggling with self-love, communication, or maintaining fulfilling relationships, the wisdom found in “Quotes From The Mastery Of Love” can provide the guidance you need.
- Unless a father accepts his faults he will most certainly doubt his virtues.”
- “Virtue is the strength and power of daughters of God.”
- “What a child doesn’t receive he can seldom later give.”
- “You wanted to kill your father in order to be your father yourself. Now you are your father, but a dead father.”
- “I have got the worst daddy ever”. –Unknown
- “If they do it often, it isn’t a mistake; it’s just their behavior.” — Dr. Steve Maraboli
- “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple.” – Francis Chan
- “Better a loving single-parent family than a ‘conventional’ family where the parents hate each other and the father is a demagogue.” – Moby
- “If someone keeps bringing you down, perhaps it’s time to get up and leave” ― Karen Salmansohn
- “Maybe I fell in love with a version of him that didn’t exist.” ― Namrata Gupta
- “He made you dependent on him so that your happiness depended on his and he depended on whether or not you agreed to what he said.” ― Namrata Gupta
- “Someone who truly loves you will never expect you to give up your goals, dreams, or ambitions. They will encourage you, not hold you back.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
- “Don’t light yourself on fire trying to brighten someone else’s existence.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
- “Thinking of you is a poison I drink often.” ― Atticus